Re: NSW L sets

> The L sets doing the Olympic Park Sprint service are maintained at
> Flemington and are numbered L11 & L12 (so far - I think) on a blue target
> plate on the right bottom corner.

**Addition information - I think L11 and L12 exclusively does the Olympic
Park Sprint service but also are used for special tours such as SETS Bondi
to Goods tour (renamed T79!) last year.

> The L-sets doing the Waterfall-Wollongong-Port Kembla or sometimes
attached
> to the (4 car S set = 6 cars total) or (6 car R-set = 8 cars total) as a
> Bondi Junction-Cronulla-Waterfall/Helensburgh service are used exclusively
> on the Illawarra-South Coast Line and are numbered between L1 to L6 (so
> far - I think) on a red target plate on the right bottom corner.

**Addition information - L1 to L6? (red target plate) are maintained at
Mortdale.

Hope this helps - Cheers.
Dan:)
Danny Mok