Re: steam locomotive 5112

I've been keeping a wandering eye on this story for some time.
It seems the group completely broke down when those gentlemen doing the
actual restoration of the group walked away.
I understand that all was not well within the group.

There were some rumours floating about that the LVR had been approached to
continue the restoration but cannot confirm these to be true.

The fact that the job had not been completed even though the loco was
removed from Bathurst way back in 1989 plus the fact that the loco had been
left out in the weather at Oragne I believe shows that it was time to give
the loco back to BCC.

Darren.

jmJD4.540$n3.902@news.syd.ip.net.au">news:jmJD4.540$n3.902@news.syd.ip.net.au...