Re: Why Wooden Sleepers are better. Was [NSW] CityRail Delays Friday

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 05:50:16 GMT, Eccles@ThisNameIsRubbish.co.nz
wrote:

>I suspect that which type of sleeper to use depends on obtaining a
>secure supply and the economics. If you have ever prepared a business
>case you will know about the dreaded NPV.........

I have, but I haven't really fully mastered the ins and outs of the
dreaded NPV (especially in tender evaluations).

You don't happen to have any reference works you could recommend which
are still in print, or even some on-line information?