Re: [NSW] Automated "Stand clear, doors closing"

On 26 Mar 2000 22:04:41 GMT, craigd@lios.apana.org.au (C. Dewick)
wrote:

>In Toronto, Canada, even leaning on the doors trips the interlocks. I saw
>the two drivers on a train physically drag several people off a train and
>throw them into the arms of waiting police because the continually flaunted
>the door interlock warnings.

That's the way it should work. No door holding, no kids being dragged.
It forces safety on the operators and, because the trains have to
move, forces the operators to keep the passengers in line.

--

Josh