Re: [VIC] Classic Railway Tours: J515 Seymour - Geelong

Mark Bau wrote:

> Thanks for posting the pics and what a wonderful sight, not a headboard to
> be seen, true preservation. All hail the Seymour preservation group!

I agree, it does look much better than a Steamrail train. It's a pity that
Steamrail refuses to compromise and take the headboard off for railfan tours,
or at least photostops. It's a pity that we don't see SRHC trains more often
in Melbourne. I hope the ARHS or ARE are planning a tour for 2000 with J515 or
one of their diesels with the wooden cars.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au