Re: Daylight saving

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:38:34 GMT, "Dave Proctor"
<daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>What is happening this weekend? Are trains leaving on time and then running
>an hour early (inexcusable, in my book) or are they leaving an hour late and
>then running on time from 0200?
>
>Interested in what is happening around the country.
>
>Dave

Because clocks have to be put backwards for 1 hour at 0200, all trains
will run in reverse between 0200 and 0300 until each train catches up
with the time it should have departed at the place it left before
daylight saving finished ......

See, I can be as confusing as CityRail announcements, too :))

Carrington
ICQ 61706026