Re: [Melb] More V/Line Services

In article <8bcq4m$84m$2@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU>,
cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au (Christopher_Martin GORDON) wrote:

> : * A service every hour off-peak between Melbourne and Craigieburn,
> : plugging gaps of 3 hours between services.
> : (I understand these become Kilmore East Services)
>
> Just a correction (since I have now seen a page from the North East
> timetable) The local trains to service will be Donnybrook trains (with
> passengers for Craigburn and Donnybrook) This is for the 1030 and 1230
> trains.
Normally Craigieburn services will goto Donnybrook for turn around
because of lacking such facilities in Craigieburn. The trains usually
run empty between craigieburn and Donnybrook. Recently they started to
carry passengers because of new estate developments near Donnybrook.

Speaking of Craigieburn, any news on the suburban trains extensions?

--
Cheers
James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/