Re: [NSW] Who's got the worst trains

Brown Family wrote:

> BZZT! REALITY CHECK!!!
> NSW has the worst reputation, at the moment, for rail services (or
> lack of) in Australia and all you guys are doing is arguing about
> where the deckchairs are going.

Lack of services?  Been to Belair lately?

> Give us a break or get down to Victoria or go to Queensland to see how
> real railways are run.

Every time I go to Victoria, I amazed at how pathetic their system is.  When I go
to Queensland, I am always impressed.  NSW seems to be in the middle between the
two.  South Australia is a joke that doesn't enter into the equation!

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au