Re: [NSW] Daily Terrorgraph 23/3/2000

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:36:01 GMT, "Dave Proctor"
<daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>Ashley Wright wrote in message <38d9de7e.12976764@news.ozemail.com.au>...
>
>[...snipped...]
>
>Another thing in the Daily Terrorgraph, this time in the editorial. They
>reported that from the May timetable, trains that were previously ten or
>eight cars will now be six or four cars.
>
>Ten cars trains? Yeah right!

  Seen that as well, but was in letters to the editor. Kind of proves
what I am thinking, the more the people are being told things are bad
(and I am not doubting there are problems) the worse they will think
and the more they will believe the bullshit.
 Ashley Wright, Canberra, Australia
 www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright