Re: [NSW] Daily Terrorgraph 23/3/2000

Hubert Lam wrote:

> yes of course, considering that "W", "U" and "F" sets are no longer in operation.

I doubt the 123 carriages (or what ever it is) is the result of loosing
the red ratterles, because, if my memory serves me correctly, weren't
they "gotten rid of" when the Libs were in? Or was that just going
across the bridge?

It would be the getting rid of the U boats and those unsuccesful flying
train projects (crashes) that made up the number.

I could be wrong its too late to think straight.

(yawn) rgds