Re: Tall tales (and true)

And when 42's were tried on the Newcastle expresses - it was alleged that no
one in authority could understand why they could not keep the table.

After much talking and investigating, it was finally decided to ask the
Eveleigh drivers why they could not run the table

The alleged answer? " We've never had speedos before!"

Tony Bailey