Re: [MELB] Pix of refurbished Yarra Tram and latest pic from Docklands

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:27:23 +1000, "Clive Mottram"
<mottram_cj@msn.com.au> wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>For a pic of of one of Melbourne's Yarra Trams newly refurbished B2 trams
>(2125 -yes the fleet number is visible in the pic!), including an interior
>view,
>visit
>http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1602/Trams.htm and
>then click on the new "Current tramcar happening" Moomba link.

I asked once before but never got an answer. Where are they going to
put advertising on it. Are they planning on using boards like on the
Z's (I cannot belive an economic rationalist didn't point out the new
livery takes away some potential advertising space!)
 Ashley Wright, Canberra, Australia
 www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright