[MELB] Pix of refurbished Yarra Tram and latest pic from Docklands

Dear all,

For a pic of of one of Melbourne's Yarra Trams newly refurbished B2 trams
(2125 -yes the fleet number is visible in the pic!), including an interior
view,
visit
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1602/Trams.htm and
then click on the new "Current tramcar happening" Moomba link.

Also, for a recent pic of concreting work on the new stabling siding in
Footscray Road on the Docklands tramway extension, click on the Docklands
link.

Cheers, Clive

If you do not wish to receive this message in future, please email me and I
will remove you from my mailing list.