Who Custom Paints Their Own Diesel Locomotives?

At TrainBoard.com we are having a contest to see some of the great work
that those of you who paint your own model railroad equipment are able
to do. Through April 30, our contest is Diesel Locomotives (any modeling
scale).

Drop by http://www.trainboard.com and tell us about your painting
successes and post pictures of your work. The contest isn't as much
about winning as it is to see some of the great work that model
railroaders worldwide have accomplished and to interact with others.

Come Board the Train With TrainBoard.com - http://www.trainboard.com