Re: New Cityrail logo?

they will probably outsource to a private agency and spend a million
dollars designing a new logo.
Or copy someone elses logo from europe or japan etc and pretend they
invented it.
The person from the company who gets the job to design it will get between
6-12 months work and get paid 150 grand + car etc.

chris