Re: Did you Notice?

Who but a "Sydney type" would complain about being late. (for work)
Melbourne is much more relaxed than our Northern neighbors, and we learnt
long ago to catch an earlier train, keeps the heart rate down, ofton gets
you a seat, and time for a cofee at Spencer St or Flinders St, and watch all
the pretty office girls go by...(eh..bye?)
8-)
--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/

C. Dewick <craigd@lios.apana.org.au> wrote in message
> "tony bailey" <mercuryworldtvl@one.net.au> writes:
>
> >This newsgroup is always interesting - particularly for the "bag
Cityrail"

http://lios.apana.org.au/~craigd