Re: [NSW] Cumberland line patronage

Has anybody noticed how bad City Rail has got since Scully took over as
Transport Minister. I seem to think he might be aligned with the TWU who as
you know are anti-rail. It was another TWU Transport Minister that canned
the part built line to Wollongong off the main south line at the behest of
the TWU who were afraid their members who drove coal trucks would lose their
jobs. I think it was Unsworth.  As for City Rail, you can put up with
incompetence to a degree but when they start killing their customers by
sheer negligence then its time to call a halt.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

8aucn1$seg$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:8aucn1$seg$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...