Re: [NSW] S set air condition trial

Some drivers refuse to do it because they "catch things" they don't want
, ie Birds, bees, wasps, rocks etc.
Me, give me the cool air.
Some drivers also drive with all the doors and windows closed and the
drivers window and the sliding door open for increased air flow.
On some lines this is not practical.

rgds