Re: Where is this photo taken?

Simon,

One possibility of location is end of the line at Waubra [The Springs]. The
layout with the water tower and tracks hints that this is a likely spot, the
water tower was removed some time ago and I think, re-located to ballarat East
Workshopa, someone else may be able to throw more light on the tower !

Regards,

Allan Capuano
Great metropolis of Saint Arnaud