Re: [Sydney, Cityrail] "Doggy" on train

Dean Stalker <dstalker2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:8amebb$ao7$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
> We just put up with it, considering there is hardly any posts relating to
> Qld/SA/Tas/NT/WA/ACT/New Zealand on this newsgroup. Aus.Rail should be
> renamed NSWVIC.Rail. I haven't seen any loonies on Citytrain yet, only the
> occasional Intellectual Handicapped person.

Yes, and most of them are employed by Citytrain...... (before you start
firing, I work for Q-Link, isn't that punishment enough?)  ;-)

In the wierdo's/loonies on trains thread, I recall the following story from
a few years ago.  It's about 3rd hand, so some details have probably been
"amplified".......

A passenger got on at Cloncurry, to travel east -Brisbane, I think.
Apparently, she totally freaked out between Cloncurry and the next station -
Julia ck - and was removed from the train there.
2 pertinant facts:

1. She was reported to have been bodily pushed out the door at Julia Ck.

2. Julia Ck does not have a platform...........

--
John McCandless
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn...