Re: [Sydney, Cityrail] "Doggy" on train

Hooray, an actual post in response to the original thread, about the Sydney
looney, rather than any number of  Melbourne ones.

Ever notice how the subject of so many threads managed to get hijacked to
discuss something either related to it happening in Melbourne, or in many
cases something totally irrelevant to the thread, but concerning Melbourne
(like Metcard).

Non Melbourne readers, stand up for your rights!

Cheers,

Hoges

Edkz4.46845$3b6.199217@ozemail.com.au">news:Edkz4.46845$3b6.199217@ozemail.com.au...