Re: [Sydney, Cityrail] "Doggy" on train

Vaughan Williams <ender2000@my-deja.com> said:

>There is a bloke on the Epping line in Melbourne who constantly makes
>quacking noises at people. I have come across him so often I wouldn't
>be surprised if he sits on trains all day every day quacking at people.
>
>About 30% of the passengers seem to find him entertaining, the other
>70% seem to find him annoying.

The Broadmeadows line has it's freaks too. Who has seen the man who gets
on/off at Kensington, goes to the city. He is really tall/big, has
extremely messy dreadlocked/unwashed hair, many piercings, that extend to
nose, ears, etc. Bright yellow glasses. Used to wear a bright orange shirt
of some description and happy pants.

Last seen today, on the 10:55 (approx) up ex. Kensington. Had a blue fake-
fur coat, and one of those women's backpacks.

Is relatively safe to communicate with, as noted on a train last year, with
some smart-ass kids who started singing Silverchair's Freak song, with him
in mind. His response to them was "At least I'm not plain and boring" and
walked off to the next carriage.

And who ever thought that it was only the fan specials that brought out the
fruit? (:

Regards

Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski
Ph: 0416-044-124

NT Train Management:
BRAKES.EXE - This program has performed an illegal
operation and will be shut down.