Re: [Sydney, Cityrail] Friday 17 March Chaos

The web site doesn't seem to be working, or it's just so slow that it times
out - much like the rest of CityRail.

-----------------------------
Peter
"Chaos, panic, disorder - my work here is done."
Sydney - City of the New Millennium and home of the 2000 Olympics

Mitch <this.is.not.my@email.address.com> wrote in message
kJEz4.47593$3b6.201440@ozemail.com.au">news:kJEz4.47593$3b6.201440@ozemail.com.au...
> see Notices at your local CityRail station.... or maybe their website
>

> "Peter R K" <peterrk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> 8al796$f5g$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:8al796$f5g$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
> | This Friday, 17 March, in excess of 80,000 Catholic school students will
> be
> | descending on Olympic Park. Many of them will be travelling by train. My
> | information is that up to 40 regular services will be cancelled on the
day
> | to allow for special trains to run from various parts of Sydney. Trains
> will
> | be leaving from outlying areas (Cronulla, Sutherland, Liverpool) about
> | 8:00am to arrive at Olympic Park no later than 10:00am and return
journeys
> | will commence from about 1:00pm.
> |
> | Two specific examples: a train to leave Fairfield to go express to
Olympic