Re: [Melb] So what's with the 4D

I am very surprised at this thread; where the hell is Clawed?

Did he get sick of driving 4D and now its getting the flick???

Last I heard the Burnley group were to learn how to drive it

CP

Qnpz4.47185$3b6.200044@ozemail.com.au">news:Qnpz4.47185$3b6.200044@ozemail.com.au...

8ajukr$kus$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8ajukr$kus$1@nnrp1.deja.com...