Re: Re:[Syd] Original S10

Rod Gayford wrote in message <8andgd$p9m$1@news.eisa.net.au>...
>What happened to one that was stuffed and mounted outside Elcar?  I thought
>the RTM received theirs prior to Elcar closing so there may be two
survivors
>plus the one converted to a trailer.
C3804, world's first operating double-deck EMU power car, was previously
stuffed at Chullora and is now at Thirlmere, coupled to Walsh Island T4310
and 'Bradfield' C3045.
C3803 is still around as T4799.
C3802 vanished a long time ago.
C3801 ran in the early 1980's at T4797 but has now vanished.

At the time the 'W' and 'M' sets were withdrawn, I was far from Sydney.
Were their Tulloch trailers sold, scrapped or hidden?

Rgds

Bill