Re: Demotored PFZ

Yes the pfz is still alive and well but behind the erecting shed is
3801's stash of carriages and the one closest to Sydney end is the FHH
still in candy + graffiti.
It would be good if they got the PFZ + a/c sitting cars + the FHH as an
airconditioned set. Like a newer vresion of an N car set.

rgds