Re: [VIC] Idea for a tour

>>Is it possible for an operator like Steamrail, the ARE or the ARHS to
>>hire a Freight Australia loco? For the next diesel tour I think an A
>>class in the FA livery would be something different and it would
>>probably attract plenty of gunzels. I'm probably just dreaming though.

Didn't a group organise an FV liveried G class to run from Dimboola to
Rainbow, with flat wagon holding a generator to provide HEP for a few ex
Overland cars, celebrating centenary(?) of rail line to Rainbow.
Unfortunately, Vline liveried G class was used.  So, FV seem to be able to
accomodate tour/passenger towing, requests.