Re: B80 Murraylander colours/R711

G'day,

Peter J. Sweetten wrote:

> Maybe Craig can confirm the rumor that R711 will be based at South Dynon
> Loco shortly for steam crew training.  Word going round suggests it will run
> the Geelong goods for a 2 week period to provide sufficient crews for the
> the Easter Steam Extravaganza?

On Tuesday (that would be March 14th) we have B61 going MSS-BXT on our usual
0900 path ex-MSS, then we have R711 BXT-MSS on our usual 1240 up path.  R711
will then be doing some crew training, the trains it will appear on are not yet
known, but I'll let you guys know when I find out.

Cheers,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber