B80 Murraylander colours

Hi all,

I viewed B80 parked outside WCR's Ballarat workshops last Tuesday 29/2/00,
somehow I don't think it will be heading west for a while yet - was sitting
on bogies minus traction motors, had no cab fittings, marker lights or
number lights, plus lining out was not finished. Still has to be transferred
to Melbourne for fitting of SG bogies off GM19 then test run, hopefully to
Seymour.

Check out my photo taken from the fuel point deck in a very tight spot
surrounded by other rollingstock, including R711.

Go to: http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~aeropics/B80.jpg

Regards

Peter J. Sweetten
Craigieburn, Victoria
E-mail: aeropics@tig.com.au
ICQ # 9637565
View my Rail Images Australia website at:
 http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~aeropics/rail.htm