Gatt, Proctor and Saunders - pay attention

Okay guys, enough is enough. All three of you have made
posts that have had some merit, all three of you have also
made posts are totally out of order. If you don't like what
someone posts, then don't read their posts. For God's sake,
grow up.

This applies to all three of you. David, I have seen some
of your posts in other newsgroups, so it *DOES* apply to
you as well.

Saunders, you have not made any posts to aus.rail apart
from those attacking David - is it any wonder he reacted
the way he did.

Gatt - your contribution is quite high, but I sense there
is personal baggae between you and David. I do not know,
nor do I want to know what it is, but i suggest you work it
out between the two of you.

Proctor, you are not always correct. Sometimes you are,
sometimes you aren't. Letting someone else have the last
word is not an admission that they are correct, so don't
insist on having it.

Now, back to a peaceful newsgroup.

NA
--
Anon news web interface.  FAQ available for review at:
http://packetderm.cotse.com/cgi-bin/blockit.cgi