Re: Illawarra Meltdown 8/3/00

People will be people :)

I've found when rain comes in at 45º angles, people will stand OUT of the
rain for waits more than 2 minutes. ie. closer to the other side of the
platform. Then when the train comes, the people aim for 2 doors, with some
people running, in rain, to get to "wet" doors, and others with umbrellas
strolling to the closest "free" door.

This is especially noticeable @ peak hour, on delayed trains and on trains
that are very spaced [ie. 15 or more minutes apart in peak hour]

38C7AB6E.E59873A4@ozemail.com.au">news:38C7AB6E.E59873A4@ozemail.com.au...