Re: The Late Sydney Rail System

Hurstville's announcement and indicator board system is known as Station
Passenger Information--the announcements are automatic (i.e. are connected
to track circuits) and indicator boards update themselves unless there are
late trains.

  the problem is late trains that are not reported/reported not fast enough.
that's when you have the "due in" time down to "0" min.