Re: [Melb] Latrobe Street tram extension officially open

Today's Herald-Sun had an ad with map, re how to get to the stadium for the
first events.  Info on map shows a tram route running west along Latrobe up
to a point next to the stadium (not quite reaching Footscray Rd).

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote in message
<8a2dc2$4lg$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU>...
>: > I understand that the 75 and 86 will be extended down this line in
>: > the near future. (and then the 48 will terminate at the end of Latrobe
Street