Re: How dumb are Aussie decision makers??

Guess again, Formosa is building new factories because the old ones fell
over recently, and..
The Australian dollar is hovering aroun 59 cents
You will not even break even, try about 10 -12% increase, by the time the
greed sets in, as well.
Yep Inflation in Australia no longer has anything to do with prices at all.
It is actually an averaging of the size of Politicians penises, -- [female
ones and all]

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/
Foundation President and Co-Founder
Hobsons Bay Model Railway Club Inc.
Operators of Australia's only 'Australian' Model Railway Show
Every Easter in Melbourne.
and my page
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/rods

FSKv4.38567$3b6.175856@ozemail.com.au">news:FSKv4.38567$3b6.175856@ozemail.com.au...