Re: Melbourne's grey trams

David Martin <d_martin@mountains.net.au> wrote in message
BEKv4.11$GT4.1202@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:BEKv4.11$GT4.1202@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...
> A Yarra Trams spokesperson, defending their new colour scheme, has
described
> the colour grey as "very Melbourne".
>
> Us Sydneysiders have always known that. :-)
>
> --
> David Martin

Well I guess Grey is at least 'bussiness-like" What colour for 'Gay" Sydney?
probably sheer pink?
Me thinks those North of the border should not throw too many accusations
this way, You got a 'Hammersley' full train of shit up there!
he! he! he! he! ho! ho!
ps you got some nice trains up there, but although I live at Wodonga, I
don't shop in Albury for anything I can buy in Wodonga! My hair stands on
end and I get uncontrollable need to turn around and get out of that place!
--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/