Re: Some interesting Rail Facts.

> Don't worry M[a]urie
> FA will inherit the lot with in a very short time given there spectacular
> rise and rise so far.
> Today Victoria
> Tomorrow Australia
> Graeme

This is my guess, [no that's wrong!...I mean a wish list! ]
My Boss has obviously heard of people like me! and keeps his Commercial
Decisions Close to his chest, but......
I have heard that the NEW BIG RAIL AMERICA is on a roll and is keen to keep
the momentum up in the US and elsewhere.
Next Railway for sale in Aus. will now certainly be WAGR. Freight Corp will
bleed, but the State Goverment will stop them bidding, or at least pull them
out before the Sale goes ahead. National Rail is busy sorting their own
problems out, and will not bid for WAGR. I think that RA is now big enough
to roll Wiscon Central, and anyone else that might try to get WAGR,
including CRT and SCT, and a Consortium of Truckers including Linfox and
Tolls.
With WAGR under its belt, National Rail should be next, and then go for
ARTC, and will heads roll there, they are a moronic bunch of obsructionists,
and any dickhead from Mont Park would do a better job than they at this
moment!
I don't know what the Feds will think about this...but a little voice keeps
telling me, they will be worried about the 'monopoly' that could form. After
all the arguments are over,'the good old boys' will probably sit in their
armchairs in the Melbourne Club and decide to split National Rail down the
middle, and divide their assetts between Freight Australia [or whatever we
call ourselves next month] and Freight Corp.      Hows them cookies
ps dont bother I am turning the puter off for a month ;o)

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/
Foundation President and Co-Founder
Hobsons Bay Model Railway Club Inc.
Operators of Australia's only 'Australian' Model Railway Show
Every Easter in Melbourne.
and my page
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/rods