Re: Signalling Questions in Brisbane?

> Note to Matt: Flashing aspects are supposed to be flashing
> aspects. I havn't looked through my notes to see what the flash
> rate is supposed to be exactly, but it's accomplished usually in
> a few different ways, none of them adjustable.

Except in SSI fed signals where it's not possible to flash the aspects
(ie make/break) as this will interrupt the return current proving path
and generate fault messages. To overcome this in SSI the module is
configured for 'flashing' mode and the flashing is done via
the 'bright/dim' method.

regards Ian
Signal Design Engineer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/