Re: Signalling Questions in Brisbane?

This is half of the full explanation. Ian, you've explained what happens
when the signal is green. What about when it isn't? What about the warning
and indications a driver gets in the cab. For an explanation of AWS, go to
http://www.trainweb.org/railwaytechnical/sigtxt1.html#AWS   This is British
AWS but almost identical to QR AWS.

--
Matt Smith