Re: hobos and train hopping

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 07:43:14 GMT, noffo_dei@my-deja.com wrote:

>First Monograph, Lesson One:
>
>Umm, life involves risks, children.  If it didn't, we wouldn't value
>it.  How many of you smoke, go over 110 occasionally, take an E etc ?
>You take your poison, I'll take mine . . .

No one here would advocate or encourage you to smoke, go over 110,
take an "E" (whatever that is!), bungee jump, train-surf or piss on
live overhead so whay the friggin' hell should we encourage you to
jump a rattler?. Some of the people on this n.g.are professional
railmen and women. They don't want to be picking up your bits and
pieces.

Listen sunshine, if you really wanna live dangerously, stand in front
of every photo-line on the next fan trip. If you live through that you
will really have something to tell your grand-children.

Les Brown

Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose.