Re: [AUST] Preserved and Tourist Railways

Don't foget the Richmond Vale Railway. The Mt Lyell Abt line is about to be
reborn and perhaps Rubicon will follow.

And what about the WA tramways at Etmilyn and Pemberton? Were they timber
tramways that became government railways???

Some government owned lines that were not "government railways" were
Rottnest, St Helena, Cobdogla, Carnarvon and I think RAN Newington is a
chance to follow.

John

--
John Browning