Re: [NSW] Cityrail - AutomatedTicketing

The cost to change the machines now would be too great to make it
worthwhile. Remember, virtually the entire public transport system of Sydney
uses the same type of tickets and readers.

Who can't work out which way to put the ticket in? There is a jumbo arrow
pointing the correct way!

Why they didn't do it in the first place, I don't know. Credit cards do the
same, so there must be a reason!

"Ronald BESDANSKY" <ronbest@bigpond.com> wrote in message
vCS45.6932$c5.16684@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:vCS45.6932$c5.16684@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Anyone know why the ticket gates only accept the ticket one way round?
Most