Re: [NSW] Hijack [VIC] Broadmeadows line today

A 4 car V-set on the up (ie "down the hill") put in a 150m overshoot past
the 4 car marker at Hazelbrook today.  Station approach speed was not
unusually high, motor cars were both camshaft control, I don't recall having
heard regen. in action.  The brakes must have been pretty poor (fading if
regen. was cut out?) for such an overshoot.

Chris