Re: (NSW) City Circle Indicator Boards etc

In the timetable if a run number is in the 100's it should be 6 cars below 100
8 cars and if the run number has an A or B it should be 4 cars. Of course it
could be different if the trains have transposed to a different run. Most of
the time the station staff are just plain lazy or incompetent.