[NSW] Gauntlet Track

While looking through neety's most interesting website, I was surprised to
find a photograph of gauntletted (sometimes known as interlaced) track in
the tunnel under Broadway, on the former Darling Harbour line, now
apparently known as the the Powerhouse sidings.  Refer
www.ozemail.com.au/~neety/trains/powerhouse.html

I would be interested to know whether this is the only example of this track
now existing in NSW, and when and why it was constructed. (obviously just a
few years back ).  I can remember the old Como Bridge too well, and had
thought that the track on that bridge was the only example in the State, and
had disappeared with the replacement higher level bridge being commissioned.

Regards

David Bennetts
Canberra