Old Railway Photos

Hello! My name is David Holley writing on behalf of my father Christopher
Holley, I would be very grateful if anyone could give me any information
regarding the early years of the railway in Werris Creek, Also I would very
much appriecate any old Photos that anyone may have.

The reason for this request is that my father being a railway man of some 36
years has now turned his attention to making Werris Creek a Railway Theme
Town in which it is hoped in the near future to turn our Railway Station
which now lies idle into a Railway Muesum, and any artifacts would be most
welcome.

As I am writing to a newsgroup dedicated to all things railway, I am sure
you would be able to help my father in this search.
Any information on this matter big or small will be greatly appriecated.

Any replies can be sent to my e'mail address spaceshuttle60@hotmail.com.au