Re: Interurban Refurbishment

All the seats were recovered with the now standard green vinyl, much easier
on the eyes than yellow, and the carpets were replaced.  Perhaps the best
thing about the limited refurbishments (but almost purely from a rail fan
perspective) is that about eight motor cars continue in operation with Blue
Goose livery.

Chris

8id3gg$8ac$3@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:8id3gg$8ac$3@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...