Re: www.virginblue.com.au

Eric

You've left out another airline as well.  Kendell, the Ansett affiliate, are
expanding their operations from Canberra, and will be operating direct
flights to such destinations as Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane on a much
more frequent basis than is currently the case.  These flights will
supplement those of Ansett, and use 50 seater jet aircraft.

There must be some impact on Countrylink from these additional services, but
with the increased frequency of flights I wonder how Sydney Airport will
cope with the increased traffic also - delays due congestion were bad
enough.

Regards

David Bennetts
Canberra