Re: GSR to Darwin, latest.

> > David Bromate wrote in message ...
>
> > >Put your train on the car in Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide, take it off
at
> > Katherine and drive to northern WA. I >didn't think much of it at the
time,
> > but this lends some credibility to it.
>
> > Wouldn't it be better to put your car on the train?????  :)

My mate Jim, puts his train on his trailer and carts it all over the place,
regularly!
Most travelled DERM in the World, and runs on 71/4" track
;o)
ps if you don't think that's a train, then the three W cars are on the tray
of the truck that hauls the trailer!!

--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/