Re: "WA on track for $59m super trains"

59 million for 7 railcars?? this gives almost 9 million $  per raicar
QR paid less for their 4000 class diesel loco (3000hp) and I think V/line's
58 Adtranz high speed DMU  cost less then that.

Cheers
James

jdseks81nnl7ftg0oapgi9clgsqoc3ombt@4ax.com">news:jdseks81nnl7ftg0oapgi9clgsqoc3ombt@4ax.com...