Re: Swanston Trams & W-Class

> Things have not improved on Swanston, they still run late, cancel
trams
> and short shunt. This must be costing them a heap. I wonder what the
> penalty for the Ws off the road would be beacuse they are not running
> full service

I think you will find that because theyre passing it off as a safety
issue (which it is, but they didn't need to have them out of service
that long) they are excused from the fines.

And the $1m odd in fines is peanuts considering how much theyre getting
in subsidies.

Vaughan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.